GROW has been devastating dancefloors and sound systems across the globe, since his 2007 release of "Electronic Milk", on his own imprint, CHP Recordings. Recently, his digital album "Calculating Immortality" has been warmly received by the community, and is awaiting a new remixes album release with many of today's hottest artists like R21, N-Ter, Morphogenetic, Shadowbunny, and many more.
If you have caught wind of his latest releases on Devine Disorder, and Binalog Productions, with "Mourning Sickness", and his remix of R21's "Minimum", then you are well aware of the method behind his madness. Heart pounding beats, gut wrenching sound manipulations, and deranged melodic structures, put GROW on the map as Florida's most unique Electro/Techno Bass artist, and one of today's most exciting producers to look out for. This month, he displays just what he is about with this blinding live set, mashing up many of his past releases, as well as giving you a preview into his upcoming material. Prepare for warp speed, you will not return from this trip the same!
Instruments used on this live set are: APC40, Live 8.09, Virus TI, Sure Mic, T.C. Helecon Synth, DC Vocoder.
1. Fever Ray - Keep The Streets Empty For Me ( GROW Remix )
2. Stare Into My Machines ( Unreleased )
3. Then the Robots Came ( Unreleased )
4. GROW vs. BFX - We the Rockstars ( Unreleased )
5. Mega mix of Toe Kontrol, Edgar Adam GROW's Violent Worm, Last City on Earth, and R21 - Minimum ( GROW Remix )
6. Tissue Replaced ( Live version ) mash-up with "Below Heaven" and "This is It"
7. Mash up of "Behind Black Eyes" and "We Are The Annunaki"
Find out more about GROW:
Also, check out the premiere of the video for the new upcoming release on CHP Recordings, featuring R21 and GROW, called "Broken Machines".